Seng Foo Building Construction Pte Ltd was founded in 1978 as a total solutions provider in the area of facility services. We offer more than 30 years of accumulated experience and expertise in building and civil engineering construction, and post construction services such as building maintenance, additions and alterations/repairs, and cleaning, housekeeping, and conservancy.
We are registered with the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) as a licensed builder and are qualified to tender for public projects up to the following amounts:
• CW01 General Building B1 ($40 million for General Building)
• CW02 Civil Engineering C3 ($650,000 for Civil Engineering)
• CR09 Repairs & Redecoration L4 ($6.5 million for Repairs & Redecorations)
• MW02 Housekeeping, Cleansing, Desilting & Conservancy Service L6 (Unlimited for Housekeeping, Cleaning & Conservancy)
• MW03 Landscaping L1 ($650,000 for Landscaping)
We also have a cleaning business license registered under the National Environment Agency (NEA).
We are the preferred service provider for some of the key players in the facilities management arena, working very closely with them in securing contracts and in exploring new business opportunities. Of particular interest would be the area of integrated services, where they have engaged us as their ‘total solutions’ provider in:
• Building Construction
• Building Maintenance & Repair
• Cleaning, Housekeeping & Conservancy
• Sanitary & Plumbing
• Trade Waste Removal
• Horticulture & Landscaping
• Pest Control
In a bid to keep up with our clients’ expectations of professional services, our staff regularly attend trainings and equipment are timely upgraded. As an acknowledgement of our commitment in providing quality services, several of our clients have engaged our services repeatedly. Client’s satisfaction will continue to be our utmost priority.